A big thank you

FLU SHOTS, trusting doctors, stomach swelling, compression garment fitting, perception of lymphedema, anger, shoulders, shoulder blades, pantyhose, benadryl, TB test, shaking leg

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

A big thank you

Postby vwhippiegirl » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:54 pm

I just wanted to give Pat a huge thank you for posting the instructions for leg bandaging. Friday night was the first time my mom and I attempted to wrap my leg on our own. My mom has been coming to my therapy sessions with me to learn, but the therapist has never actually had her do it. She of course thought she knew what she was doing, but when it came down to it, neither one of us could do it right. After two hours I was about ready to give up on it. I was at my wits end. That's when we called my sister to see if she could come help us (I'm telling you there's nothing my sister can't do). She asked if there was anywhere online that would give me the directions. That's when it hit me...lymphedemapeople.com. She got here and we followed the instruction. About 20 minutes later I was wrapped and wondering why I didn't think of it sooner. Thank you to Pat and everyone else that shares their information. It comes in so helpful when needed.
vwhippiegirl

Postby gary1955 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:45 am

I was just telling my cousin about Pat and this website yesterday. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of his time and effort that he puts in to this site and the other support sites he has. Considering his health conditions... he is so dedicated and amazing!
gary1955

Postby joyous » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:46 am

8) 8) Pat is the most wonderful guy - he can do wonders for your life and the life of our family here.

:wink: :wink: GREAT JOB PAT

Now Pat stop blushing :oops: :oops:

joyous
Last edited by joyous on Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
joyous

Postby Kim » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:20 pm

:!: DITTO :!:

Kim :)
Kim

Postby Mrs. B » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:10 pm

I agree. Pat is very knowledgeable about this disorder and is always willing to help. It helps to know others share the same questions and concerns. Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Return to Lymphedema Family Talk