Weight Gain

FLU SHOTS, trusting doctors, stomach swelling, compression garment fitting, perception of lymphedema, anger, shoulders, shoulder blades, pantyhose, benadryl, TB test, shaking leg

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

Weight Gain

Postby blubrdfrend » Tue May 07, 2013 1:32 pm

I am back working in the yard as much as I can. I noticed that I have gained weight during the winter while I sat and sat and.... I am not advertizing a site but someone told me about myfitnesspal.com which is a free site. I have joined and I hope that this will encourage me. No one can see your weight (yipee) but you can add friends to help with encouragement. Wish me luck.
blubrdfrend

Re: Weight Gain

Postby patoco » Wed May 08, 2013 8:48 am

LOL...I trust you in recommending this site. In fact, I glanced over it and it does look like a good place to get some good nutritional ideas and guides. Bests of luck in you weight loss plan, just be sure to allow yourself some rest between those periods of work.

This time of the year is sooooooo tough for me. I get really overwhelmed with the gardening hunger....just thinking about those cine ripe tomatoes, deeeeeeliscious cucumbers and all the other goodies makes my mouth water.

Yummmmmm :wink: :!: :!: :!:

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Return to Lymphedema Family Talk