An Update

lymphatic fault, carpal tunnel, Sesamoiditis, Tendonitis in Foot, hot tubs, spas, jacuzzi, mattress toppers, cold weather, daily lymphedema management, Bandage Wrapping, Wrapping and Rolling

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

An Update

Postby PamelaS » Thu May 31, 2007 12:14 pm

Since writing last I've been to the MDs. This AM I went for a complete blood panel (since it'd been several months) and will wait for the results. I see my regular primary on 6/20 and will ask for a referral to my PT for lymph. at that time. Will also be seeing a rheumatologist to see if arthritis is a possibiltiy. There is both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid in my family and my brother was dx. with RA just last week.

What concerned my MD was that the pain is in both of my hands and feet also and they sometimes see this with arthritis.

They also prescribed MOBIC for the pain and it does minimize some of it and makes it a little easier to use my hands.

Pamela
PamelaS

Postby patoco » Thu May 31, 2007 8:52 pm

Hey Pam :D

Thanks for the update, please do let us know the results of the blood work. Very interested in what comes up.

LE is just beginning to be understood in its inflammatory causing factors and the results of constant inflammation on the body.

Soooooo many of we lymphers, have autoimmune conditions etc....I'm hoping research in this goes forward rapidly.

Hug to Ya

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Return to Our Daily Lives with Lymphedema