just an update

lymphatic fault, carpal tunnel, Sesamoiditis, Tendonitis in Foot, hot tubs, spas, jacuzzi, mattress toppers, cold weather, daily lymphedema management, Bandage Wrapping, Wrapping and Rolling

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

just an update

Postby angel » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:29 pm

Hello-just an update!
been to doc to get about nine blood tests done as recommended by mu mum's lupus doc.
Had two back which were normal but still waiting for the more complicated lupus related ones.
Fingers crossed they will show something up since I feel so bad at the moment-going to see therapist tommorow-so glad been off work sick today with really bad swelling.
angel

Postby patoco » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:15 pm

Hi Ya Angel :)

Thanks for the update. Hang in there my friend, hopefully those answers are forth coming.

And hope you get to feeling better :!: :!: :!:

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Postby angel » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:57 pm

hello-went to therapist today for the first time in five weeks. She says that my hip/thigh hasn't got any worse, but she is concerned about my abdominal swelling that I posted about the other week on this board. She says the right side of my abdomen is harder than the left due to the odema.
She also reckons I have the classic butterfly rash of lupus today across my cheeks-which I totally agree with-I have a nasty feeling I have lupus as well as le.
Hopefully get results next week-doc says she will phone if she knows.
angel

Postby angel » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:58 pm

thanks Pat!
angel

Return to Our Daily Lives with Lymphedema