A BIG THANKYOU TO PAT AND ALL OF YOU HERE

lymphatic fault, carpal tunnel, Sesamoiditis, Tendonitis in Foot, hot tubs, spas, jacuzzi, mattress toppers, cold weather, daily lymphedema management, Bandage Wrapping, Wrapping and Rolling

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

A BIG THANKYOU TO PAT AND ALL OF YOU HERE

Postby angel » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:27 pm

:lol: :lol:
Hello people 8)
Sorry pat,everybody I havent been in contact-alot has happened.
Just wanted to drop in to say that Pr. Mortimer was wonderful and says I do not have LE but a connective tissue disease.
I am now on steriods and doing really well- my all over odema has gone down dramatically, and although I still have my growths on my hip/thigh an face of connective tissue my hip/thigh is sooo SOFT! thanks to the steriods-my mld lady cant believe it she says the steriods have done what mld normallly does but softening the tissue.
Now waiting for my rhuemy appointment hopefully by mid Jan I will have one.
Still getting redployed-dont mind need to move on to a more sedantery job.
I just want to say thankyou to much to you PAT :!: :!: thankyou so much for all your help support, numerous replies to my ramblings, and to you all on this board for your help for my answers to my health questions that have plagued me for so long. I truly hope you all get the hope, and proper help and healthcare you all deserve for your Le. R.I. P Silkie, a true support for many of us.
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your help and hope you all have a lovely Christmas-and keep fighting for the lymphers.
If I had not found this site and all about Le ,I would have not had the relief Mld has given me, got t rant on this board or seen Prof. mortimer for help.
So it was not a wasted journey. So I might of found my answer in another place, but the road has not been a wasted journey.
Thankyou and GOODBYE :wink:
Kati.xxxxxx
angel

Postby patoco » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:43 am

HI Ya Kati (Angel) :)

I am soooooo glad that Dr. Mortimer was able to help :!: :!: I knew there had to be an answer, it was just a matter of finding it.

Here's wishin' you the very very best and that you bounce back to super health :wink:

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Postby angel » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:47 pm

thanks Pat, and the very best to you!
8)
angel

Return to Our Daily Lives with Lymphedema