I have lost some weight!

lymphatic fault, carpal tunnel, Sesamoiditis, Tendonitis in Foot, hot tubs, spas, jacuzzi, mattress toppers, cold weather, daily lymphedema management, Bandage Wrapping, Wrapping and Rolling

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

I have lost some weight!

Postby Cindy » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:37 pm

:D I am so happy. To finally get going on this biggest of all problems for me. I feel so much better. I am finding some small improvements in my legs. Not so much pain or drainage. I go to my doc. tomorrow and I can weigh in and find out how much. I know for some this is not a big deal. But for me this means life. I must get through tomorrow and all the Christmas dinner. But I will do it because I must. I have made it through all the candy and cookies. I can bypass the potatoes and gravy too. :lol: Hope you all have a merry Christmas.
Cindy

Postby joanne johnson » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:41 pm

Merry Christmas Cindy!
Congratulations on your success. Everyone hates to pass up the good stuff, but you are really motivated. You are giving yourself the best holiday present ...more comfort and better health. Give yourself the credit you deserve! :D You go girl!
joanne johnson

Postby joanne johnson » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:23 pm

Hi Cindy,
I got your personal e-mail and I am happy to have lifted your spirits a little bit. We all need that from time to time.

Unfortunately, I accidently deleted your youe e-mail address. Please send it to me again as I would be happy to be in touch with you. We are all in this together!!! I check this website everyday as I have learned so much great information. Looking forward to hearing from you.
joanne johnson

Postby patoco » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:51 am

Hey Cindy

Super congrats on that weight loss :!: :!: :)

I agree with Joanne...it is a big thing and you need to give yourself a special pat-on-the-back.

You and Joanne have a super New year...here's to 2008 :!: :idea:

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Postby joanne johnson » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:41 am

A very Happy New Year to you Pat and all the wonderful people who make this website possible. :D

Also best wishes to our terrific Lymphedemapeople participants and guests who give some much of themselves to help each other. :D
joanne johnson

Return to Our Daily Lives with Lymphedema