Lymphatic Research Foundation

A special place for members to share and find out about events related to lymphedema. If you know of an event, please share with us.

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

Postby patoco » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Wendy Chaite, Esq., Founder

www.lymphaticresearch.org

As Founder of the Lymphatic Research Foundation (LRF) and on behalf of my family (Bennett, Melanie and Daniel Chaite), I am asking for your support of LRF's National Walk to raise awareness and funds for lymphatic research.
As a parent of a teenage daughter who struggles from a rare lymphatic disorder raising awareness and funds for research is critically important. LRF has made great strides over the years to advance the field of lymphatic research (e.g., Congressional and National Institutes of Health support; international journal, Lymphatic Research and Biology; scientific meetings and conferences, including Gordon Research Conference Series devoted to lymphatics; postdoctoral fellowships, patient registry, etc.), but so much more is needed!
It is through the support of colleagues and friends that scientific progress can continue! I hope you will join me in raising funds for lymphatic research. To make a donation on-line, simply type the following in your browser:

https://lymphatic.ejoinme.org/teamwendyandbennettchaite or you can mail your donation to: Team Wendy and Bennett Chaite, Lymphatic Research Foundation, 40 Garvies Point Road, Suite D, Glen Cove, NY 11542. (Please make checks payable to: Lymphatic Research Foundation).

Thanking you in advance for your most generous, tax-deductible donation.

With gratitude,

Wendy Chaite

PS/Our daughter, Melanie has made great strides as well! Despite missing a significant portion of high school because of medical challenges, she graduated along with her class this June and just started college at New York University, Gallatin School of Individualized Study, in their Scholar's Program. We are so grateful for this truly incredible blessing!
patoco
Site Admin

Return to Lymphedema Events Calender