olivamine skin cream

delayed breast cellulitis, recurrent cellulitis, recurrent erysipelas, soft tissue infections, Dermatolymphangioadenitis (DLA), Flesh Eating Bacteria, Bacterial Infections, Strep Infections, bacterial cellulitis, prophylactic antibiotics

Moderators: Birdwatcher, jenjay, patoco, Senior Moderators

olivamine skin cream

Postby rosegardener » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:13 am

has anyone used olivamine skin cream? i was googling lymphedema and found a product that had a really impressive [possibly too good to be true] brochure. the amazon listing of it included a reviewer who said of course she knew it worked because they use it at the wound care clinic she works at. it is indeed sold by medical/hospital supply companies. so i was really surprised a search here turned up no mention of it.
i have very early lymphedema just starting on my belly, so the skin isnt broken or weeping, just disturbingly rippled in texture. it was reddened but is getting less so.
i ordered the cream but havent used it yet. i'm not sure if is helpful on intact skin, but i will probably try it anyway.
anyone use it?
rosegardener

Re: olivamine skin cream

Postby patoco » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:10 am

Hi Rose :)

We're always looking for lotions that help our skin. Thanks for letting us know about this and do keep us up on how it is working for you :!:

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Return to Lymphedema Infections, Cellulitis, lymphangitis