BLISTER IS WORSE

delayed breast cellulitis, recurrent cellulitis, recurrent erysipelas, soft tissue infections, Dermatolymphangioadenitis (DLA), Flesh Eating Bacteria, Bacterial Infections, Strep Infections, bacterial cellulitis, prophylactic antibiotics

Moderators: Birdwatcher, jenjay, patoco, Senior Moderators

BLISTER IS WORSE

Postby lisa_t » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:49 pm

My blister has gone from the size of a pea to the size of a dime. I am putting on anibiotic cream and taking an anibiotic that I took the last time I had Cellulitis.
I do not want to go to the ER because they do not know what to do with lymphedema.
My doctor is going to be back tomorrow. I left a message on her voice mail.
Lisa NJ
lisa_t

Postby patoco » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:59 pm

Hi Ya Lisa

Not good to hear about the blister getting worse. You're still doing the right thing by using the antibiotic ointment and taking antibiotics.

I really do understand about not wanting to go to the Er room..OMG...do I ever after my experiences. But, if you start running a fever, getting chills...all those signs, you may need to anyway.

I am soooooooooooooooo glad you have Dr. Francis to go to. When you see her tomorrow give her my best.

I'll be on and off line all day, so if you need me drop a post - or write me direct.

Take care

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

THANK YOU PAT

Postby lisa_t » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:04 pm

Pat,
Thank you I am not running a fever. I will tell Dr Francis you said hello. She is the best.
Lisa NJ
lisa_t

good news I spoke to my doc

Postby lisa_t » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:03 pm

I spoke to my doctor and she said to contact a Dermatologist. She said that I can wear the stockings and or wrap my leg. I just have to keep the blister covered with antibiotic cream and a band aid. If it gets worse like a fever or the chills then to call her on Thursday and she will squeeze me in
Lisa NJ
lisa_t

Return to Lymphedema Infections, Cellulitis, lymphangitis